An amazing and rewarding opportunity awaits the right candidate to join a highly-respected and prestigious home décor textile design firm. The ideal candidate will have a matrix of skills; Sales, Design Industry Experience, Team Leadership and exhibit personal traits that mirror our corporate values.
SUMMARY OF POSITION
The Boston Showroom and Territory Manager is responsible for delivering sales results by maximizing showroom and road effectiveness. Strategic planning for the territory, utilizing showroom and road synergies. This leadership role actively engages direct reports, promotes collaboration and develops team members while building momentum through a high level of commitment and energy.
• Develop, train and mentor Showroom and Outside Sales team.
• Communicate and promote annual Outside Sales strategy.
• Direct, lead and inspire the performance of Sales, Customer Service and Sample room staff.
• Create a work culture that rewards teamwork and positive results.
• Communicate a clear vision of goals and objectives.
• Establish and maintain quality, style and culture of excellence within showroom.
• Foster client relationships through exceptional customer care
• Sales Leadership – Experienced sales manager with proven ability to develop sales channels and build client relationships.
• Team Leadership - Provide direction, align people with organizational strategy and influence the success of the team.
• Industry Knowledge – Product and Brand, target audience, industry standards and current trends
• Initiative – Actively seeks opportunity, exhibits confidence and can inspire trust and respect. Assertive, proactive, innovative
• Vision – Displays creative thinking with resourcefulness. Ability to develop innovative solutions and ideas.
• Resource/Organization – Position is responsible for overall showroom budget. Maintains an organized, clean and professional
• Minimum 3 yrs - Showroom Sales Experience
• Minimum 3 yrs - Interior design industry or relevant experience
• Minimum 3 yrs - Management experience
• Education and/or equivalent career training in Business Management, Sales, Marketing and/or Interior Design.
• Proficiency in office skills - Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If you are an industry professional with experience in Sales, Interior Design, Leadership we welcome interest and encourage your engagement.