D'Apostrophe Design Inc. is looking to hire an Interior Designer to work alongside the design team on various high-end projects ranging from residential, hospitality, offices, retail, and art spaces. We are a multi-disciplinary studio composed of versatile design professionals who pay meticulous attention to detail and are passionate about design. Applicants should be highly motivated, enthusiastic and have the drive to take on several responsibilities.
Tasks will range from research, drafting, sourcing, presentations, FFE schedules, FFE orders, and general office support. Under direction of the Principal Designer, candidates will be involved on several projects with varying design phases.
- Oversee FF&E specifications of all soft and hard materials/finishes, project schedules, and coordination of shipments.
- Produce floor plans, elevations, and custom furniture drawings.
- General research for projects and presentations.
- Assist with administrative documents, i.e.: tracking orders, coordinating, updating FFE schedule.
- Assist with maintaining data from meetings and vendors.
- Organize materials library.
- Proficiency with AutoCAD, Photoshop/Illustrator/InDesign. (Knowledge of 3D modeling/rendering, Rhino, VRay, SketchUp is a plus)
- Is effective in time management, able to work on several projects simultaneously, and meet project timelines.
- Proactive, flexible, and organized with excellent communication skills, including verbal, written, and visual.
- Takes interest in concepts/ design/ and general flow of furniture ordering/ coordination.
- Knowledge of various showrooms and latest high-end furniture & lighting designs offered in the industry
- Experience with custom furniture drawings & details
- Familiarity with sources for vendors and galleries a plus.
Qualified candidates have:
- BFA in Interior Design or Master’s Degree
- Any level of professional work experience
- Authorized to work in USA
- Lives currently in tri-state area
Please email email@example.com and provide resume, salary requirements and 3 references with contact information, as well as a portfolio in PDF format. Maximum 5MB.
The architecture and interiors of D’Apostrophe Design are characterized by a mixture of simplicity and sensuality with a preference for primary forms. Our design is an outcome of progressive refinement, in which materials are used to curate space and movement, that are then accentuated by composing objects and art. We are simple, clear, pure, silent, polished, minimal and relaxed.