A West Hollywood based boutique interior design firm is looking for a Senior Accountant / Bookkeeper to maintain and control the company's accounts payables, accounts receivables, and project accounting for high-end luxury residential design projects. The ideal candidate will be focused, flexible, accurate, detailed, and communicate effectively with designers, vendors, contractors, and clients in obtaining the necessary documentation, invoices, and payments needed for the company's full-cycle accounting and bookkeeping.
The Senior Accountant / Bookkeeper maintains and controls the General Ledger accounts and all business transactions of the organization, applying the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and performing thorough review of financial records, payments, and expenses, etc. They will conduct the month-end and year-end closing procedures and coordinate with the company's outside CPA firm for tax reporting purposes.
• Manage all accounts payable and receivable
• Conduct bank and credit card reconciliation
• Match and verify cash expenses
• Maintain organized records of all project orders, payments and deliveries
• Maintain an accurate record of job and client-specific costs, profits, and other pertinent information
• Utilize computerized accounting software programs (Studio Designer, Excel, Word) to preform duties and responsibilities.
• Generate accounting statements and reports
• Conduct month-end and year-end process
• Assist off-site CPA by providing all documents and reports as needed for periodic tax reporting and special projects
• Obtaining all contracts, insurance, and lien waivers from vendors
• Assist with ad-hoc projects
• Other duties as assigned
EC Group is hiring for a world-renowned boutique high-end residential interior design firm located in the heart of the design hub of Los Angeles. The position offers a full compensation and benefits package, work-life balance, long-term growth opportunity, and the chance to work alongside a team of skilled design professionals.