The Studio Coordinator will be responsible for daily sales activity through multiple revenue channels. You will work with the Studio 6F and Gil Melott Bespoke team with direct, in-person studio customers, developing and maintaining a pipeline of external interior design and targeted private clients and you will execute ongoing maintenance and organization of the website and ecommerce platforms.
- Coordinating and executing ecommerce related activities including branded site content, cross-platform alignment, maintaining integrity of product pages
- Ensuring all site merchandising is optimized, engaging and reflects current in-studio marketing and ecommerce activities
- Maintaining editorial calendars for e-commerce and external communications
- Working with the operations/planning team to put products in the correct categories within the website
- Working with operations to manage photoshoots of products, product catalogs and studio photoshoots
- Serve in-studio customers and our online customers through product education, purchasing support and order support/logistics
- Establish and meet sales objectives
- You "get" people as much as you get technology
- You are inherently creative, comfortable learning and working with content, multiple databases, and resource management software
- Experience with squarespace, canva, constant contact, Microsoft Office suite is important
- You are motivated to contribute and thrive in a fast growth, evolving environment.
- You are flexible and willing to take on larger responsibilities as the business and your role matures
- You like dogs
- You appreciate all kinds of music
Studio 6F and principal designer Gil Melott have been recognized for an unapologetic approach to seamlessly blending disparate textures and periods into a well-curated story for homes and public spaces. Named Best Design Gallery by Modern Luxury Magazine, Studio 6F has continued to grow and curate their presence in Chicago as well as across the globe. As an interior design firm Studio 6F works on both residential and boutique hospitality, and is well suited for projects of any size and scope.
The Wall Street Journal has described Melott’s work “as a selection of furnishings and art that contribute both weight and a gentle, feminine warmth to a space. He works with a light palette that is neutral—but not devoid of color. Eclectic, in a mindful, modern way.”
inspired living. curated.
we design. | interiors. furniture and lighting. a real life story.